Dr. Mariana Savel, DDS Dental Services on Staten Island
In addition to the typical cleanings, x-rays, fluoride treatments and routine cavity fillings, Dr. Mariana Savel, DDS also provides a number of other services that make visiting any other Staten Island dentist unnecessary. Her no-waiting policy and state of the art equipment provide the most stress-free and relaxing atmosphere you will ever find.
Should you require a specialist, Dr. Mariana Savel, DDS connections and associations with some of the most gentle and professional specialists in the New York City and Tri-State area will place you in the right hands.
- Porcelain and mercury free fillings: Using composite resin, your cavities will be filled quickly, painlessly and not be noticeable to anyone but yourself.
- Root canal therapy: Using the most advanced techniques to save a tooth which is infected or almost beyond repair, Dr. Mariana gently removes the nerve before cleaning and sealing your tooth.
- Bonding: Used to repair chipped or fractured teeth or to bridge spaces between two teeth, bonding is a painless procedure with immediate results.
- Bridges and Crowns: Fully customized bridges and crowns replace a missing tooth or a section of a tooth. This is used to restore your natural smile as quickly and as gently as possible.
- Periodontal Treatment: Cleaning below the gum line helps you eliminate tartar and calculus which damages the teeth through the root. This procedure provides healthier gums and teeth and will cut down on cavities and future visits to the dentist.
- Bleaching and Teeth Whitening: A safe, effective and painless method to getting a brighter smile, Dr. Mariana Savel, DDS helps you get your smile back in the comfort of your own home.
Make an Appointment Today
Don’t let your fear of dentists ruin your oral health one second more.
If you’re looking for a pain free dentist who understands how to eliminate your anxiety, please contact our Staten Island Dental Office to make an appointment online: https://drmarianadds.com/contact-us/
and by phone (718) 494-2200
You must be logged in to post a comment.